Hail JosephHail Joseph, Son of David, the just and the chaste,
Wisdom is with you;
Blessed are you among all men, and blessed is Jesus,
the fruit of Mary, your faithful spouse.
Holy Joseph, worthy foster-father and
guardian of Jesus Christ and of the holy Church,
pray for us sinners and obtain divine wisdom for us from God,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
(Private revelation to Edson Glauber de Souza Coutinho)
In the morning, while I was praying, St. Joseph appeared. He was very handsome and he showed me his Most Chaste Heart. He appeared while I was praying the [above] prayer (Hail Joseph), which I had been praying in his honor for some time. Looking at me with a warm smile, he gave me the following Message:
“Spread this prayer to the whole world. Through this prayer God wishes my name to be more known and loved. He also wants to bestow a lot of graces through it upon those who will honor me by praying it. Those who will pray this prayer will be given many graces from Heaven. Through it, I will be often invoked by the whole world, and I will be able, by my loved and honorable heart, to grant a lot of graces to sinners who are in need of divine help. It is important that this prayer be made known to everyone. May it reach everywhere, so all people can enjoy the goodness of God through it. This is His Most Holy Will that I am revealing to you right now” (March 29, 2002).
I felt overwhelmed by God’s presence, and I understood many things which were revealed to my heart about this devotion and about my future life and my mission. I am not worthy to receive such wonderful graces, and I deeply thanked God to have been chosen to present the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph to the entire world. Who am I for this mission? Nothing, but I want to continue to be nothing so that God can do everything. Therefore, I understood that there are six different ways to honor the Heart of St. Joseph:
1. The image of the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph, presented during the Apparition of 12/25/1996, in which Jesus and Our Lady revealed the Heart of Saint Joseph to the world.
2. The Feast of the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph, as requested by Jesus during the Apparition of 6/6/1997: “I wish the first Wednesday after the Feast of My Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary be the Feast of the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph.”
3. The Chaplet of the Seven Sorrows and Seven Joys of St. Joseph, which now should be prayed with the prayer that St. Joseph gave during the Apparition of 3/29/2002 , so that we are able to enjoy his intercession, begging his Most Holy and Mighty Name that makes all of hell tremble and disperses the demons, as Jesus revealed in an Apparition.
4. The scapular of St. Joseph was revealed to Edson during two apparitions: on 7/14/2000, in the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Aylesfort (England), in the same place where the Most Holy Virgin had appeared to St. Simon Stock showing him the Scapular; the second apparition took place on 7/16/2001, on the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Cannel, in Sciacca (AG, Sicily), Italy, on the 750th Anniversary of the delivery of the Scapular to St. Simon by Our Lady.
The Scapular is a sign of protection and devotion to the Heart of St. Joseph, who wants to lead us to God and to holiness, emphasizing his virtues of purity, obedience, silence and humility, and igniting the flame of faith and love for Jesus and for the Holy Virgin Mary. St. Joseph will protect those wearing the Scapular as his property and will bestow innumerable graces through his Chaste Heart upon those who will be tempted against purity, and will protect them against the attacks by the Devil and each evil spirit. Especially young people should wear this Scapular, as they are most attacked by the Devil. Parents should recommend it to their children, since St. Joseph offers his help and protection, as he guided and protected Jesus on earth.
5. The spreading of devotion to the Heart of St. Joseph, associated with good deeds of charity in favor of the most needy, especially of the sick and dying, as St. Joseph requested in his promises in March 1998.
6. First Wednesdays should be remembered as days of special graces where St. Joseph pours out torrents of extraordinary graces upon all those who appeal to his intercession, honoring his Most Chaste Heart. Jesus himself promised that these faithful servants will enjoy great glory in Heaven which, on the other hand, will not be given to those who will not honor him as He asked.
“God be always glorified, worshipped and loved”
Consecration Prayer to the Three Sacred Hearts